The current Founding and Board Members are as follows:
- Dr. Wolfgang Breyer (Founding Chairman);
- Prof. Stefan Leupertz (Board member) – former judge of the Supreme Court, Germany;
- Dr Alfons Schulze-Hagen (Board member);
- Prof. Dr. Antje Boldt (Board Member);
- HH Humphrey Lloyd QC (Founding President) – former judge of the High Court, England and Wales;
- Prof. David Mosey (Board member) – Director at King′s College;
- Prof. Rudi Klein (Board member) – Barrister and ;
- Andrew Burr (Board member) – Barrister, Atkin Chambers; and
- Christopher Ennis (Founding Vice-Chairman).
The AGCLP also works in co-operation with the Centre of Construction Law, King′s College.
For more information on the AGCLP follow this link.